A rare moment of respite. Book sent off for comments and thoughts (if I think about that too much am sick on my shoes). The airport project needs work but it’s not crucial, and so I have been allowing myself to do things that I can’t do when working .
1. Autumn wallowing.
2. reading blogs about beautiful people doing beautiful things.
3. Trying out a lo-fi lomo camera (results will be shown later when developed)
4. Putting small flowers into jars, planting herbs in drawers, buying Japanese Ace trees with glorious red leaves.
5. Looking at photographs of flowers in jars:
6. And flowers on string:
7. and feeling a little bit jealous of my baby girl’s new present: a charm bracelet (her very first charm a teeny tiny silver book) from this Brighton jewller.
Also, an excerpt of my work will be published here in December.